About Me

My photo
Caldwell, Idaho
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." - Audrey Hepburn

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

So Thomas and I decided to wait until this weekend to celebrate our Valentine's day. We don't have to fight for reservations and he already has our weekend planned. The anticipation is killing me! I want to know what he has been up to. He did recognize the day though and came home from work with a cute stuffed bear and a single rose. He's so thoughtful!

I spent the day babysitting and baking cute little Valentine's day treats! I Babysit a cute little eight month old boy named Mason Monday through Friday as kind of a part time job. Mason and I spent all day in the Kitchen and baked the cutest most delicious little cake truffles. I made over fifty of them, put them on little heart shaped plates and took them to my family members. Gosh I feel so darn domestic ha ha ha

2 comments:

  1. How fun! Can't wait to read about what you guys were up to this coming weekend. And girl, I admire your baking skills. Fifty cake truffles! Wow. Watch me burn down the house if I ever attempted that. Have lotsa fun this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh the cake truffles are super easy! lol And thanks my weekend was incredible!

    ReplyDelete