About Me

My photo
Caldwell, Idaho
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." - Audrey Hepburn

Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Valentines day to me!

It been a little while since my last post. To start off..Valentines day was amazing. My honey spoiled me rotten all weekend. Friday night we went to dinner and then he took me shopping. It might sound like it wasn't much but I have absolutely nothing to wear anymore. He absolutely hates shopping but he was so patient and sweet and even helped me pick out maternity clothes. He would sit outside the fitting rooms and bring different sizes if i needed them. He never once complained and didn't deny my anything I wanted.

Saturday night was the best. He told me what to wear but the rest was a surprise. He had made reservations at my all time favorite restaurant The Mona Lisa. Thats what he had been up to. Its kind of hard to get a reservation there. Its primarily a fondu restaurant but they also have the most amazing entrees. It was such a treat. No way could we afford to go there on just any ole date. The resuraunt is beautiful and completely candle lit. It has kind of an old Italy vibe and just is incredibly romantic. After out delicious dinner we had a white chocolate fondu. We had fruit, cheesecake, lady fingers and all kinds of goodies to dip in the fondu. When our dinner date was through I was too tired to do anything else. This pregnancy kicks my booty. So we came home and cuddled on the sofa and watched a movie. We both ended up falling asleep. I loved it! Perfect end to a perfect evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment