About Me

My photo
Caldwell, Idaho
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." - Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Love letter

Dear William,
Yesterday was your birthday and the happiest day of my life. I loved you before you were born, but when the Dr put your tiny little body up on my chest and you looked up me with those big bright eyes my heart could have burst it was so full. Im so in love with you. Just looking at you makes my eyes well up with tears of happiness. You are perfect. Please don't grow up too fast.
Love,
Mommy










No comments:

Post a Comment