About Me

My photo
Caldwell, Idaho
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." - Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Splish Splash...Williams first bath

Today Grandma Gina gave you your first bath at home. There were times you weren't very impressed and you weren't afraid to let us know, but for the most part you loved it. You especially love to have your hair washed and you try to eat the washcloth. I cant wait for your umbilical cord to fall off so i can give you a real bath. I love you more than life baby bird.
Love,
Mommy







No comments:

Post a Comment