About Me

My photo
Caldwell, Idaho
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." - Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

3 months

Happy 3 month Birthday to my sweet William! Holy cow a lot has happened in the month since I last posted. My little guy is getting soooo big. He has so much personality. Our days are filled with songs and stories and a lot of laughter in our home. William giggles so much. It kills me!!! Every morning we wake up at about 7am and I pull him into bed with me for about a half hour before we get up for our day. We cuddle and giggle and I tickle his cute little baby tummy. He flirts and gives me big gummy smiles and tells me stories. He's definitely a talker. I love his little noises.

After we get out of bed he has his breakfast and then its bath time. He loves bath time! I dont get dressed before I bath him because the little dude loves to splash. For such a little guy he sure can soak his mommy.

William is such a fun, perfect little baby. I seriously can't believe how fast he's growing. The things he's loving right now are...
  • Cuddles
  • Bath Time
  • Eating...Duh
  • kisses from mommy, but nobody else. Daddies face is too scratchy
  • His playmat Grandma Treadaway got him
  • Being worn in the baby bjorn. Mostly by Tom
  • Dancing with mommy
  • Story time. He loves to be read to and to look at the pictures
  • The prophet. I laid him on the couch during conference when he was a little fussy. When President Monson spoke he was starring at the TV and smiling. I think babies feel the spirit the strongest.
Things He hates
  • The car seat
  • Riding in the car at night
  • pacifiers
  • tummy time.

Overall I have a very happy baby. Im so lucky and blessed to be able to be a stay at home mom. I think its probably the hardest job I've ever done but i wouldn't trade it for the world







No comments:

Post a Comment