About Me

My photo
Caldwell, Idaho
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." - Audrey Hepburn

Sunday, September 4, 2011

William's Blessing

Last Sunday was my sweet William's baby blessing. My wonderful in-laws came from Minnesota and stayed with us for a few days. It was a lot of fun to have them around and watch them meet William for the first time.

Williams Blessing was beautiful. His daddy blessed him and some of our family members and very special friends stood in. Baby wore a gorgeous blessing outfit made by his grandma Treadaway. She did such an incredible job. Its an heirloom outfit that is very special to me and I know William will cherish it as well. Maybe one day William will have a little boy and he can wear it too. Be still my heart!!!

Tom did a fantastic job blessing him. The spirit was so strong and I couldn't hold back tears. Im so proud of my husband for being a good man. He holds and honors his priesthood and our family is stronger because of him.










No comments:

Post a Comment