About Me

My photo
Caldwell, Idaho
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." - Audrey Hepburn

Monday, August 22, 2011

Throw the clock out the window...

My little man is growing up so fast and there is nothing I can do about it! It seems like just yesterday I was laying in a hospital bed snuggling his little body and now He's already a little over a month old. He smiles and rolls over. Its crazy how fast time flies! Before I know it he'll be walking and talking and then off to college. Be still my heart! So Im making a vow to myself and my little guy. Each moment is precious and Im going to make every one count. Im going to try to live in the moment and not think to much about what tomorrow might bring. Im gonna work hard to be the best mamma ever. I dont want to look back and wonder where all the time went. I want to look back and remember all of our time spent together. Im so blessed to have such a beautiful, sweet baby.

On another note, I have some beautiful newborn pictures I have yet to post on my blog. My friend and talented photographer Jami took them for me as a baby shower gift. I wish Thomas could have been in them but work came first. Im hoping to get family pictures a little later down the road with all of us. Anyway, with out further adieu.....tada










No comments:

Post a Comment